The speech therapist can provide assessment and treatment of children with:
- speech sound problems: Articulation and phonological processes
- motor speech dyspraxia
- developmental delays/disabilities,
- scholastic problems due to language and auditory processing problems
- autism spectrum disorder,
- intellectual disabilities or presenting with syndromes,
- global developmental delays.
Therapy can be provided in both Afrikaans and English.
“Words are but pictures of our thoughts,” – John Dryden
“Great communication begins with connection” – Oprah Winfrey
“Communication works for those who work at it. “ – John Powell
“Children learn more and more easily when a learning moment is meaningful to them” – Maude le Roux
“Nonverbal communication plays a significant role in our lives, as it can improve a person’s ability to relate, engage, and establish meaningful interactions in everyday life. A better understanding of this type of communication may lead people to develop stronger relationships with others.” – GoodTherapy